AGA Christchurch Campus
AGA Christchurch Campus is situated in Hereford Street which is centrally located next to the beautiful Botanical Gardens, Canterbury Museum, Hagley Park and Christchurch's historic Arts Centre.
Our Onsite Accommodation-
Offers our AGA students the following:
· Central location next to the beautiful Botanical Gardens and Arts Centre
· Close to Canterbury Museum, Christchurch Hospital and CBD
· 24 hour reception and access
· Free off street parking
· Onsite fitness centre and squash courts
· Fully licensed restaurant ‘Duo’
· Robert Harris cafe
· WiFi available at a reasonable daily rate
· Onsite laundry facilities and guest kitchen
· Doctors Clinic
· Sports Physio Clinic
· Pastoral Care
· Access to the Tech hub 4C Centre allowing use of new computers and laptops enabling students to continue their studies. The 4C Centre is available to members 24/7, with staff available during business hours to teach and support students. Membership is free with a single one off $20 charge for a key-card.
For further information regarding YMCA accommodation options please visit:
12 Hereford Street, Christchurch. Phone 03 366 0689
The Partnership with the YMCA-
-enables AGA to offer a larger studio space, onsite accommodation, theatre, fitness centre, physio, onsite GP, café, restaurant and a tech hub for students needing to study between classes. We’re also excited to be part of the YMCA’s brand new facility build (commencing 2021), which includes studio spaces for our programmes
Short or long-term accommodation is ideal for Pre Professional Full-Time students, National Affiliates and Senior NCP Students who are looking for a home away from home while training with us in Christchurch at our AGA campus.
A variety of rooms are available with single standard rooms, double deluxe, through to two bedroom apartments.